Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Pick - Chef Mavro!


Valentine's Day in Honolulu and the most romantic meal I can imagine would be at Chef Mavro's.

I think it is the first place (even after visits to Napa and France) that I really understood how food and wine meld to become more significant as one. There are so many things that I love about this restaurant that I cannot even begin to list them all but let me list a few.

*Exquisite food and wine pairings
*Ambiance
*Professional table side service
*Lack of pretense

Chef Mavro's is a winner of the prestigious James Beard award and listed by Fodors as one of the top ten restaurants in the world! While in Honolulu, if you are a foodie, this is a must do! The menu changes so be sure to keep current at www.ChefMavro.com

No comments: