Monday, January 8, 2024

Podmore

 


 
It's Friday morning and Podmore is open for brunch. At 10:15am there are plenty of open seats so I take the last bar stool on the left. I like the decor and all the natural light. This place is balanced blend of retro, bistro and swank. 

I had not planned to hit up a bar that early but it was just a few steps from the last of my errands. And it is Friday...

A coffee cocktail - you know coffee - acceptable everywhere in the morning but with a little extra something something. 




One of my favorite things to do is to learn more about a place that is new to me. 

 I did not know for example that at night they close the drapes for intimacy or that the bar is owned by the Senia team or that they offer duck on the dinner menu. 

I will be back for the duck and another drink because my brunch preview enticed. 


No comments: