Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Introducing Aloha Holoholo



I have a big passion for life in Hawai‘i and love exploring the best places to workout, swim, eat, drink and be merry.

This zest for discovering and experiencing Hawai‘i is additive to my career as a wedding planner especially when working with destination clients. They often want to experience the islands as an insider and enjoy a local experience.

Enter Aloha Holoholo, a Hawai‘i Lifestyle Blog, created by my friend and business partner Chrissy Lambert and me. Chrissy takes the pictures and I am the writer. What started as a dream in January of 2017 became reality this November when we went live. Together we are posting all the things we find, whether new or under- discovered that we like and we're having a blast! 

We still are both enjoying successful and fulfilling careers - me as an event planner and her as a professional photographer.  With that said, we both have a lot of energy and Aloha - our blog is a creative outlet and a way of expressing our happiness with life here in the islands.

If you are reading this - you're invited to holoholo with us - 


join us at alohaholoholo.com

No comments: